Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 good parent resources

I want to use this blog for many purposes - recording my thoughts, especially while I'm on Sabbatical August-October 2012, but I also want to use this as a library - to gather resources that I've been reading - on church, on youth ministry, on parenting - basically, whatever hits my fancy on a certain day. 

Here are 2 parenting resources that are worth looking into:
  • Everyday Parenting Ideas from Parent Further (a Search Institute resource for families).  Click here to go to a specific e-mail sent to me entitled It isn't easy being a parent
If you click on the Parent Further link above, you'll have the opportunity to sign up for regular e-mails about everyday parenting ideas.

  • Another great resource - Love and Logic - "helps parents to have more fun and less stress while raising responsible kids of all ages".   

No comments:

Post a Comment